To submit a nomination please provide the following information:
- Name of alumnus being nominated
- Graduation year (if known)
- A description of how the nominee has met the criteria within one of the five categories listed below (500 words maximum)
- An additional letter of support
- Contact information
The nominee must meet the following criteria:
- Has achieved excellence, leadership, and/or innovation in their chosen field or endeavours.
- Has made outstanding contributions to the social, cultural, and economic well-being of society.
- Has made a significant contribution that reflects well on and/or benefits the University of Saskatchewan.
- Must be a graduate of any program of the College of Education, University of Saskatchewan.