Inspired. Educated. Committed.
The College of Education has several existing and NEW Certificate programs available to assist current educators deepen their knowledge in a chosen area.
Certificate programs are flexible, with varying combinations of in-person and blended instruction, as well as some evening and on-line course-delivery available. We aim to support busy schedules and respond to community needs with innovative, specialized and highly responsive programming.
Admission requirements vary from certificate program to certificate program. For more information, please consult the specific admission requirements by selecting one of the certificates listed below.
Curriculum Studies (ECUR)
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) (On hold)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (CERTESL) (On hold)
- Post-Degree Certificate in English as an Additional Language Education (PDCEAL) (On hold)
- Indigenous Languages Certificate (ILC) (nêhiyawêwin) (On hold)
- Internationally Educated Teachers Certificate (IETC)
- Improving Teaching and Learning in Health Professions Education
- Practical and Applied Arts (On Hold)
- Quality Teaching in Health Professions Education
- Certificate in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Secondary Technical Vocational Education (CSTVE) (On hold)