Admissions Committee Request

This form is intended for current students in the College of Education to request a change in teaching areas, concentration and/or program routes. Students not currently enrolled in the College of Education must apply for admission at

If your request is to move from or move to the Kinesiology/Education Combined program, ITEP or SUNTEP program routes, a separate application for admission is required. Please consult an academic advisor for additional information.

Cameron Tkachuk Memorial Professional Development Fund

In memory of Mr. Cameron Tkachuk, B.Ed. 1994, former Executive Student Society President, who taught math and physical education for five years.

The Cameron Tkachuk Memorial Professional Development Fund is offered semi-annually to provide financial support to assist B.Ed. Undergraduates to attend professional development opportunities.

Class Permit/Override

Class Permit/Override relates to late registration, audit registration, class restriction override, prerequisite and corequisite waiver.

The Class Permit/Override form does not apply to:

Deferred Examination Request

Request for deferred and special deferred exams. Request must be submitted within 72 hours of missed exam.

Permission to take 19-21 credit units

If approved for the extra credits you will be contacted by email or mail and then you will be able to register through PAWS. If you are requesting more than 21 credit units in a term, you must use a separate request form to the Student Affairs and Academic Standards Committee.

Transfer Credit Permission Request

If you have attended another post-secondary institution (a university, college or polytechnic), you might be able to use the academic credits from the classes you took in a degree from the University of Saskatchewan.

Student and Academic Affairs Committee Mandate and Membership (SAASC)

The Student Affairs and Academic Standards Committee meets once a month, unless otherwise required.

Student Affairs and Academic Standards Committee Terms of Reference

This committee is responsible for matters involving the welfare of students, especially the monitoring of standards of academic achievement and professionalism and ensuring the just and fair treatment of students in the College of Education. It is also responsible for working cooperatively with the Education Students’ Society (ESS) to develop social, cultural, co-curricular and academic activities to benefit students in the College of Education.

Students or Advisors must submit the requests to the College of Education Programs Office one week before the meeting. 

Supplementary Exam Request

Request for Supplemental and Special Supplemental Exams.


USask Frequently Used Forms

General USask frequently used forms.

Ask an Advisor
Undergraduate Programs Office
College of Education
(306) 966-7654